Need to bend I-beams or massive pipe? The R-H400’s sophisticated digital controls and welded steel construction will produce accurate segments every time.
- Requires 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 3 driven rolls moved by high-torque planetary gearbox joined with 3 independent hydraulic motors.
- LED digital readouts for both roll rotation and bending roll positioning let you easily monitor parts for repeatability.
- You can program all machine movement, controlled and recorded exactly, from the industrial-grade control panel.
- Horizontal position offers maximum stability for large I-beam bending jobs.
- Rigid, stress-relieved steel frame won’t flex under the resistance of the toughest materials during production runs.
- We cover this hydraulic roll bender with a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Use this machine for: Large-scale architectural and structural applications.
Why choose the R-H400 over similar machines?
- Baileigh’s work on custom solutions for high-profile structural projects, like O’Hare International Airport’s beam skeleton, shows the trusted reliability and accuracy of our roll benders.
- Weighing a whopping 32 tons, this radius bender’s steel framework provides sheer strength necessary to tackle its full capacity, day in, day out, for years. Few benders on the market can match it.
- We include hydraulic lateral guide rolls as standard features. Many competing companies consider them upgrades.
- If you choose, we can outfit this roll bender withoptional CNC controls, capable of storing each axis position, to prevent operator error and simplify bend setups.
- You can call our team of reps, all with comprehensive experience using Baileigh machines, for expert application advice or troubleshooting anytime.
Item Number R-H400
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Pipe Capacity Size: 12.75" (.405) / Min. Dia.: 165.35"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 8.66" (.472")
Solid Round Capacity Size: 6.69" / Min. Dia. 66.92"
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 17.71" (2.75") / Min. Dia. 39.37"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 9.84" ( 2.36") / Min. Dia.: 78.74"
Lower Shaft Dia. 11.41"
Upper Shaft Dia. 12.2"
Motor 49.6 hp
Power 220V 3- phase
Shipping Weight 64000lbs
Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Dimensions L x W x H 173.22" x 133.85" x 90.55"
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.