Our PT-105HD has the structural strength to handle 5’ x 10’ sheets. Automatic height detection is ideal for production runs. It arrives nearly fully assembled and comes with the software. For our version with an integrated water bath, see the Baileigh 60” x 140” CNC Plasma Table PT-105HD-W.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Control the X, Y, and Z-axis movement from the sturdy podium with a large console screen and keypad.
- Includes easy-to-learn design software that you can load into any basic PC (more details below).
- The console offers a pre-loaded library of shapes that you can resize and alter at the table—without a computer.
- Automatic height detection on the Z-axis makes perfect cuts in corrugated or uneven materials.
- Panasonic® brushless servo motors, controlled by Panasonic® servo motion controllers, drive the gantry.
- Industrial-grade gantry travel system for the X, Y & Z axis made from extremely rigid structural steel.
- Gantry can move out of the way for a full 10-foot sheet during loading, minimizing the chance of machine damage.
- High gantry (one of the highest in the industry) lets you clearly see its movement for better adjustment and control.
- Axes ride on heavy-duty Hiwin square rails.
- Wipers on rails keep welding dust out of the slide for a smooth transfer without noisy friction caused by dirt build-up.
- Our design reduces the risk of damaging the table while loading or pinching your forklift—unlike competing plasma tables with recessed work areas.
- Weigh an impressive 3520 lbs.
- Fully-welded boxed tubing construction can easily support the weight of maximum capacity material.
- Steel framework will hold its shape and stay accurate for decades, unlike many competitors’ aluminum frames, which buckle and warp under heat.
- Arrives 80% Pre-built to save you time and effort.
- The downdraft trolley follows the torch wherever it’s cutting for more focused fume extraction. It also catches your small parts so you can collect them at a convenient location.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You’ll benefit from lifetime technical support by phone. Call up one of our experienced reps whenever you need troubleshooting.
Plasma torch systems are sold separately. We’ll let you choose the Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster model that works best for your application. This table is compatible with automatic torches, but not manual ones.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
Item Number PT-105HD
Table Style Down Draft
Travel Speed 315 Inches Per Minute
Table Dimensions 60" x 140"
Table Load Capacity 1" Mild Steel
Capacity Depends on Plasma System Chosen
Drive Servo Motor
Power 220V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight 4000lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 160" x 102" x 68
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.