With a welded steel frame, the WR-84V industrial wood router is built to last. Unlike many competing tables, this 4x8 CNC router table ships fully assembled and comes with software, tooling, and a dust shroud.
- 4’ x 8’ table to fit common bulk industrial material sizes.
- Perfect for solid wood processing, making closet doors, furniture, signs, and much more.
- 0 to 18,000 rpm variable spindle speed range.
- 7.4 hp spindle has the power to cut hardwoods quickly and precisely.
- Spindle is air-cooled to prevent overheating, prolong the machine’s lifespan, keep it producing high-quality cuts.
- 15,000 mm per minute maximum engraving or travel speed.
- Solid steel gantry can tackle hardwoods at high speeds without flinching.
- Stepper motors with square rails ensure smooth movement along the X, Y, and Z axes.
- Use the handheld digital controller to move the spindle, adjust the speed, and go through your design.
- Comes standard with software that allows you to set up almost any kind of design. (Details below.)
- Upload your cut pattern to the table with a USB drive.
- Rack and pinion mechanism holds up over long periods of heavy use and allows for more fluid and precise movement than a ball and screw mechanism.
- 4 collets accept any standard tooling profiles with ⅛”, ¼”, 3/8", and ½” bit sizes.
- Includes 10 different tooling profiles.
- Steel T-clamps hold the material down on the table to reduce vibrations and prevent errors.
- Table is preplummed 4 vacuum zones, each with a separate valve and handle, ready to accept optional 7hp vacuum pump.
- Extremely rigid steel structure reduces vibrations and helps the table stay accurate for years.
- Dust shroud covers the spindle and vacuums out sawdust and wood chips while you’re cutting.
- This combination CNC Router Table 4x8 is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone: Call up Baileigh’s team of reps, all with hands-on machine experience, whenever you need help.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
Item Number WR-84V
Shipping Weight 3000lbs
Actual Working Area 97" x 48"
Z Axis Stroke 5.375"
Maximum Moving Speed (Inches Per Minute) 590
Maximum Engraving Speed (Inches Per Minute) 590
Reposition Accuracy 0.0019
Tool Diameters ER32
Power 220V Single Phase
Weight (lbs) 2500
Table Style T-Slot with Vacuum Option
Notes Table comes ready to accept an optional vacuum pump. Pump must be purchased separately.
AMP Draw 35 at full load
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 124x86x70
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.