The TS-1044H Hybrid Table Saw combines the low voltage and wheels of a contractor saw with the power and accuracy of a cabinet saw. The trunnion attached to the base reduces vibrations.
- 1.75 hp motor turns the blade at 4,000 rpm.
- Accepts standard 10” blades with a ⅝” arbor.
- Runs on either 110- or 220-volt single-phase power.
- Selectable voltage allows the hybrid saw to work in just about any home or professional shop.
- This hybrid model is both a contractor- and a cabinet-style machine.
- Large, all-machined 44” x 27” cast iron table.
- Cast tabletop is webbed into the base, so it’ll stay square and true over the years. No twisting, shrinking, or expanding.
- Zero-clearance table inserts prevent small pieces from falling into the gap and minimize chips on the back side of the cut.
- Durable rip fence incorporates a digital readout (DRO) for rip capacity.
- Just “zero” the DRO at the blade for convenient repeatability.
- Save time and stress without second-guessing the length of a cut.
- Plastic handwheels on the base for controlling the blade height and miter angle.
- Includes miter gauge on the cabinet.
- Trunnion fastened to the base minimizes vibrations and keeps machine noise within a safe decibel level.
- Welded steel plate framework prevents wobbling and ensures accuracy.
- 4” dust collection port lets you hook up an extraction system.
- Caster wheels on the base allow for easy storage. Just roll the table back against the wall of your shop whenever you’re not using it.
- CSA-approved safety features.
- Safety blade guard keeps wood fragments from flying and also helps to avoid kickback.
- Riving knife spreads wood as you cut.
- We keep this saw and most parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Takes 2 people just a few hours to assemble the table and get it up and running.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Call us up and talk to a Baileigh rep with hands-on machine experience whenever you need help.
Recommended for: hobbyists, home shops, and “weekend warrior” woodworkers.
Item Number TS-1044H-1.0
Shipping Weight 275lbs
Table Size (Length) 20"
Table Size (Width) 27"
Table Saw Working Table 44" x 27"
Table Saw Blade Diameter 10"
Table Saw RPM 4000
Table Saw Arbor 5/8"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90° 3-1/8"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45° 2-1/8"
Maximum Dado Diameter 8"
Maximum Dado Width 13/16"
Maximum Rip Cut (Right) 36"
Power 110/220V Single Phase(Prewired 110V)
Horse Power 1.75
Weight (lbs) 260
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 98x36x48
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.