Built to last for years, the DP-1200VS floor drill press is an economical option for any shop. With a 22” swing, this variable-speed drill press will prove an ideal investment for any machinist or fabricator.
- 2 hp motor runs on just 220 volts of single-phase power.
- Tackles a maximum drilling capacity of 1-1/16” mild steel.
- Heavy duty spindle transfers power to the #3 Morse taper tooling .
- Speed potentiometer dial controls powerful inverter-driven head.
- Variable drilling speed, ranging from 10 to 2250 rpm, lets you choose the right setting to suit your application.
- Digital readout displays actual spindle rpm, ensuring precise results time after time.
- Features an auto-reversing tap function with up to .1/2” capacity.
- Wide column provides extra support and rigidity to reduce flexing even during the toughest drilling sessions.
- Base and 16-3/4” x 19” table are made of a heavy iron casting to increase rigidity.
- Very large .625" T-slots let a vise or fixture securely hold your material.
- Movable coolant system, with magnetic fixture, sprays out where you need it to extend drill bit and tap lifespan.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s team of experienced reps.
- Need it soon? We keep the DP-1200VS in stock for quick shipments.
Item Number DP-1200VS
Diameter of Column 4"
Distance Between Spindle Nose and Base 1-1/4" Min. / 23-1/2" Max.
Base Size 25-3/4" x 16-1/2"
Table Size 16-3/4" x 19"
Quill Diameter 3"
Spindle Nose to Table 36.41"
Spindle Nose to Base 44-1/2"
Spindle Speed 10-2,250 RPM
Spindle Taper MT3
Table Slot .625"
Tapping Capacity 1/2"
Main Motor 2 hp
Drill Capacity Steel 1-1/16"
Power 220V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight 650lbs
Drill Capacity 1.25"
Spindle Travel 5.9"
Column Diameter 4.52"
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x82
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.