Our largest jointer, the IJ-1288P-HH makes your shop safer, thanks to its parallelogram design. The 12” width and 5 hp motor open possibilities by letting you tackle big pieces of lumber.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so it will work almost anywhere.
- Straight 4-row spiral cutter head (4” diameter) spins at 5,500 rpm.
- Extra-long 88” bed offers better work support for large pieces.
- Built-in rabbeting ledge helps you easily make grooves down the sides of boards for edge joining.
- 6” x 47” fence tilts in and out with stops at 90° and 45° for edge joining.
- Non-mar insert in the fence prevents the table from scratching the surface during adjustments.
- Parallelogram-style table stays close to the cutter and maintains a narrow, consistent gap, regardless of the cut depth.
- With a parallelogram jointer, your shop is less prone to dangerous accidents. You’re less likely to slip a board—or a hand—into the gap!
- This design also improves your finished product and lets you adjust the depth of cut more quickly.
- Table remains perfectly parallel, even after years of use.
- Convenient handwheel lets you adjust the cut depth up to ⅛”.
- Digital read out for depth of cut, makes repeating cuts easy.
- 6” dust port connects to your dust collection system for a cleaner work area and more breathable air.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock most replacement parts at our Wisconsin headquarters for fast shipping.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team experienced woodworkers.
Item Number IJ-1288P-HH
Shipping Weight 900lbs
Dust Collection Port 6"
Table Size (Length) 88"
Table Size (Width) 12"
Fence Size 6" x 47"
Fence Tilt Yes
Table Tilt (degrees) 45º
Maximum Rabbeting Capacity 3/4"
Cutter Head Diameter 4"
Max Stock Width 12"
Jointer Maximum Cutting Depth 1/8"
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 5
Weight (lbs) 880
Rabbet Ledge 3" x 13-3/4"
Number of Inserts 56
Insert Rows 4
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 96x44x52
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.