This hydraulic box and pan brake will offer years of profitable service in any production shop. A fully-welded steel plate frame ensures accuracy when bending heavy gauges.
- Bends 10 gauge mild steel and 12 gauge stainless steel or lighter.
- 10 feet (120”) bending length.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
Industrial-grade hydraulic systemdoes all of the following:
- Clamps the material at the fingers,
- Lifts the bend eaf to the pre-set bend angle,
- Opens the beam when the bend is complete.
- Hydraulically-driven bend leaf.
- 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt three-phase power.
- Made using only the most durable and high-quality electrical components.
- Includes 26 hardened fingers in assorted sizes (6 of 3", 4 of 4", 10 of 5", and 6 of 6"); adjust them for different box and pan applications.
- Adjustable auto-stop: just dial in the bend degree when using the hydraulic bending brake in manual or semi-automatic mode.
- Variable bend speed and clamping pressure adjustment give you control over the material.
- You can operate the machine by toggle from the console, or by using the foot pedal controls.
- Semi-automatic bending mode with foot pedal control will increase productivity, reduce operator effort, and streamline production runs.
- Material thickness adjustment enables you to take on many gauges of sheet metal and easily switch between them.
- Greaseable joints and filtered hydraulic system enable this sheet metal brake to work smoothly for years.
- Electro-welded steel frame, with massive truss rods, minimizes deformation when bending at full capacity.
- Extra-rigid base design supports the weight of heavier materials.
Warranty: 1-year parts
Parts: Typically carried in stock for fast deliveries.
Support: Lifetime technical support by phone. Get free troubleshooting and advice from our team of experienced reps whenever you need it.
Item Number BB-12010H
Motor 5 hp
Min Reverse Bend .984"
Thickness (SS) 10 ga. (12 ga.)
Box Depth 6"
Beam Adjustment 1"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Finger Sizes 3" – 4" – 5" – 6"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 7700lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 158x44x70
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.