Designed for production-oriented shops, this numerically-controlled brake lets you program the bend degree for efficient runs. Its steel frame prevents deformation on heavy gauges.
- 10 gauge mild steel and 12 gauge stainless steel maximum capacity.
- Adjusts to the thickness of the material you’re bending.
- You can dial in a programmed bend in manual or semi-automatic mode.
- Degree adjustment auto-stop ensures exact repeatability.
Easy-to-usemachine does all of the following:
- Clamps the material at the fingers,
- Lifts the leaf to the pre-programmed bend,
- Opens the beam when the bend is complete.
- Operate the machine through the the foot pedal controls.
- Comes with 26 hardened fingers in assorted sizes (6 of 3", 4 of 4", 10 of 5", 6 of 6") that you can adjust for different box and pan applications.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics drive the bend leaf.
- Greaseable joints and filtered hydraulic system give this metal brake a long lifespan of use.
- Numerically-controlled back gauge lets you control the distance between bends efficiently and reduces human error.
- Variable bending speed and clamping pressure adjustment let you fit a given material and project.
- Top-of-the-line electrical components keep the machine accurate and reliable over years of production.
- Electro-welded steel construction, with massive truss rods for additional stability, minimizes twisting and misalignment when bending at full capacity.
- Extra-rigid base design supports the weight of heavier materials.
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. Whenever you need machine help or project advice, you can call up our team of experienced reps.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for delay-free deliveries.
Item Number BB-12010H-NC
Back Gauge Length 31.5” Motorized
Motor 5 hp
Thickness (SS) 10 ga. (12 ga.)
Box Depth 6”
Bend Angle 0 - 135°
Finger Sizes 3" - 4" - 5" - 6"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 10,550 lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 176x79x89
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.