The BB-7210H hydraulic sheet metal box and pan brake can bend 10 gauge mild steel sheet metal across its full 6-foot (72”) length. It also handles smaller gauges just as easily.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- 1” beam adjustment.
- Box and pan brake made with top-quality industrial-grade hydraulics for reliability over many years of use.
- You can operate the hydraulic system in manual or semi-automatic mode to lift the leaf.
- Adjustable bend auto-stop makes production runs more efficient and ensures repeatability.
- 5 hp motor controls all hydraulic functions and runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Hydraulic motor attached to a cam lifts and clamps the beam to deliver the extreme pressure required to bend 10 gauge mild steel.
- Includes 17 hardened 3-piece fingers (6 of 3", 3 of 4", 6 of 5", and 2 of 6") to adjust for just about any size box or pan.
- 6” maximum box depth.
- Removable bending apron lets you get closer between bends.
- Fully-welded top beam and bending leaf, stabilized with solid steel support rods, keep deflection and twisting to a minimum when you’re bending at full capacity.
- Baileigh covers this 10 gauge metal brake 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. You can call our knowledgeable team of reps for machine help and project advice anytime.
- This metal brake and its replacement parts are typically in stock for fast deliveries.
Item Number BB-7210H
Motor 5 hp
Min Reverse Bend .984"
Thickness (SS) 10 ga. (12 ga.)
Box Depth 6"
Beam Adjustment 1"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Finger Sizes 3" – 4" – 5" – 6"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 5280lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 110x44x71
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.