We built this parallelogram jointer to meet the highest standards of safety and accuracy. An 83" bed and 8” width let you easily cut flat surfaces and prepare edges for joining.
- 3 hp motor can handle even the toughest woods.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so you can use it just about anywhere.
- 4 row helical cutter head spins at 5,000 rpm.
- Extra-long 83" bed gives you support when handling large pieces of material.
- Built-in rabbeting ledge helps you easily make grooves down the sides of boards for edge joining.
- 5.5” x 48” fence has positive stops at 45° and 90°.
- Non-mar insert allows the fence to avoid scratching the table surface during adjustments.
- You can quickly adjust the cut depth up to 1/8” by turning a convenient handwheel.
- Parallelogram design moves the table edge in an arc around the cutter head, keeping the gap consistent, no matter the cut depth.
- This style of jointer helps prevent accidents, like tipping a board into the gap between the cutter and the table or getting your hand caught in there.
- Design ensures that the table remains perfectly parallel, even after years of use.
- 4” dust port conveniently hooks up to your dust collection system, so your shop stays neat and clean.
- Base includes linear wheels, enabling you to easily move the machine.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts are usually in stock so we can get them to you quickly.
- We provide lifetime technical support by phone from a team of woodworking experts.
Item Number IJ-883P-HH
Shipping Weight 710lbs
Dust Collection Port 4"
Table Size (Length) 83"
Table Size (Width) 8"
Fence Size 5.5” x 48”
Maximum Rabbeting Capacity 1/2"
Cutter Head Diameter 3-1/4"
Max Stock Width 8"
Jointer Maximum Cutting Depth 1/8"
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 3
Weight (lbs) 710
Rabbet Ledge 3" x 13-3/4"
Number of Inserts 36
Insert Rows 4
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 88x29x44
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.