Shrink and stretch with air! The compact, USA-made PH-28A hits much harder than traditional pneumatic power hammers. You can even use a thumbnail shrinker die (included).
- 28” throat can handle larger panels than the MH-19 can.
- Stretches, shrinks, and planishes up to 16 gauge mild steel.
- Variable speed from 0 to 1,000 beats per minute.
- Runs on 120 psi compressed air.
- Regulator on the side lets you control the airflow.
- Air-powered system is much quieter than a mechanical machine.
- Foot pedal operation keeps your hands free to move the material.
- Quick-release handle on the front allows you lift the tool up and take the material out.
- Comes with 5 tooling sets:
- 2.5” thumbnail shrinking dies.
- 2.5” master flat top die.
- 1” linear stretch die.
- 12”, 24”, and 36” radius dies.
- Oiler system on the side can deliver oil directly to the tool for convenient maintenance.
- You can add an optional planishing hammer attachment to the side to create an all-in-one machine.
- Small footprint is perfect for home shops or production facilities.
- Heavy ½” steel plate frame avoids flex and ensures that the machine’s force fully transfers to the material for high-quality results.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- This power hammer comes with lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced metalworkers.
Recommended for:Startup automotive shops, metal shapers working on airplane parts, and metal artists.
Item Number PH-28A
Country of Manufacture United States
CFM 15 @ 120psi
Speed 0 - 1000 beats / min (Variable)
Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
Tooling Height Adjustment 1.5"
Included Tooling 2” Thumbnail Shrinking Dies, 2.5” Master Flat Top Die, 1” Linear Stretch Die, 3” x 36” Radius Die, 3” x 24” Radius Die, 3” x 12” Radius Die
Throat Depth 28"
Aluminum Capacity 14 ga.
Power 80 - 120 psi
Shipping Weight 1000lbs
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Special Notes *For best results, it is recommended to have a constant air supply of 120 psi
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.