The BP-4830 is just another of the innovative products that Baileigh Industrial offers. This tilting beam press brake is perfect for those fabrication shops that have to do unique shapes, that can't be done on a standard brake.
- Economical single speed hydraulic press brake.
- Full bending width is 48”.
- Open top beam design allows for making full boxed ducts with one piece of material.
- Bends a maximum capacity of 8ga mild steel.
- Top beam design tilts up for easy material removal.
- Includes casters for portability.
- 4 hp motor produces 30 tons of pressure.
- Runs on 220-volt three phase power.
- Foot pedal controls hydraulic system, leaving your hands free to guide the material.
- Easy to use. You can train someone to handle this press brake in 5 minutes.
- Sturdy 26.5" manual back gauge makes it simple to create repeat parts.
- Includes a hardened multi-Vee bottom die, with 3/4", 1", 1-1/2" and 2" openings .
- Universal tooling holder on the bottom die gives you a wide variety of options to fit your applications.
- Requires little maintenance. Hydraulics are located in the upper back of the machine for convenient fluid changes every 6 to 8 months.
- Ships fully assembled. Just unpack it, add wheels, plug it in, and get to work.
- We keep replacement parts in stock for fast shipping.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of service reps with hands-on industrial experience.
Recommended for: Hot rod shops and other fabricators that work with smaller parts, but need a fast, professional-quality machine.
Item Number BP-4830
Motor Hp 4
Production Pressure 30 tons
Table Length 48"
Back Gauge Length 21.6"
Included Tooling Multi-Vee Bottom Die with .75", 1", 1.5" and 2" Openings
Stroke Distance 5.9"
Capacity (Mild Steel) 8 ga.
Capacity (SS) 10 ga.
Distance Between Housings 51.9"
Distance From Table To Ram 6"
Power 220V Three Phase
Shipping Weight 1376 lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 85.4” x 36.2” x 56.3”
Machine Dimensions (L x W x H) 78.3” x 31.5” x 49.2”
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.