Cut with accuracy for an economical price with this entry level cabinet saw. The cast iron table and the steel base, fastened to the trunnion, keep vibrations down to a minimum.
- 50” right-side rip capacity.
- Entry level cabinet saw also available in a 30” rip capacity model.
- 2 hpmotor turns the blade at 3850 rpm.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Uses standard 10” blades with ⅝” arbor.
- Comes with both standard and dado inserts.
- 40” x 27” table and extensions made from precision-ground cast iron.
- Table is webbed into the base with a crisscross pattern that prevents warping or shrinkage. The cast iron surface will remain true.
- Extension boards help you cut materials that are big and tough to handle.
- Heavy-duty hardened UHMW plastic rip fence makes it easy to slide material towards the blade.
- You can cheaply replace the rip fence if you drill into it (convenient if you use unusually-shaped jigs).
- Designed with the trunnion attached to the the base, so the machine won’t wobble or exceed a safe decibel noise range.
- Attached trunnion also dampens noise to a safe decibel range.
- Robust welded steel framework minimizes vibrations, so you don’t have to worry about the blade shifting back and forth with the table.
- 2 steel handwheels on the cabinet allow you to change the blade height and the miter angle.
- Miter gauge located on base.
- 4” dust collection port lets you hook up an extraction system.
- Slanted surface inside cabinet directs sawdust towards the port to eliminate build-up.
- CSA approved.
- Safety guard on the blade has reverse teeth to prevent kickback.
- Riving knife spreads the wood as you’re cutting to avoid twisting or pinching.
- We keep this saw and replacement parts in stock for fast shipping.
- Entry level cabinet saw protected by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can depend on lifetime technical support by phone. Whenever you need help or have questions, you can call up a team of reps with hands-on machine experience.
Recommended for: Small woodworking businesses that need a high-quality saw to use for a few hours a day.
Item Number TS-1040E-50-V3
Shipping Weight 550lbs
Table Size (Length) 20"
Table Size (Width) 27"
Table Saw Working Table 60" x 27"
Table Saw Blade Diameter 10"
Table Saw RPM 3850
Table Saw Arbor 5/8"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90° 3-1/8"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45° 2-3/16"
Maximum Dado Diameter 8"
Maximum Dado Width 13/16"
Maximum Rip Cut (Right) 50"
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 2
Weight (lbs) 390
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 98x36x49
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.