BN BNCE-30 #8 (25mm) Cutting Edge Saw™
- The BNCE-30 is the version of the lightweight and compact Cutting Edge Saw for cutting up to #8 Rebar
- 3-position removable side handle that provides the operator with multiple cutting positions and increased maneuverability in tight areas
- Cuts a variety of materials including rebar up to #8 (1”), all-thread rod (up to 1-1/8”), coil rod, EMT conduit, pipe, tubing, and more
- The Saw is designed to cleanly cut the material flush with a surface, protected by a unique flush-cutting blade guard
- Each BNCE-30 Cutting Edge Saw has a one year warranty from the date of purchase
Looking for Blades for BNCE-30 CLICK HERE
|Voltage/Amperage||120V 60Hz / 9 amps|
|Blade (2 ea.)||5" (127 mm) Tungsten Carbide Tipped|
|No Load RPM||2,000|
|Depth of Cut||1.2" (30 mm)|
|Length x Width x Height||20.3" x 6.1" x 4" (515 mm x 155 mm x 101 mm)|
|Net Tool Weight||7.7 lbs. (3.5 kg)|
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.