Benner Nawman RB-BNCE-50 Carbide Tip Blade for the BNCE-50 Cutting Edge Saw (185mm)
- The Steel Shark II™ 7-inch replacement blade
- For use with the BNCE-50 Cutting Edge Saw only!
- Quickly and safely cuts up to #8 (1", 25 mm) Grade 60 rebar
- Able to cut 1-3/4" diameter or less strut, steel tubing, steel pipe, coil rod, copper pipe, and other steel materials
- 250-500 cuts per blade of Grade 60 rebar, depending on size of rebar
- Minimal cutting sparks, burr-free cuts
- Includes (6) blade screws and hex wrench
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.