1/2" Diamond Compression Bit 1-1/16" Cutting Length
Thanks to its diamond cutting edges, this bit guarantees 30 times longer performance than traditional carbide-tipped bits. It also features a super-strength steel body and a HW plunging tip. To be used for routing and sizing on ultra-hard and abrasive materials with excellent results. Can be used on machining centers, CNC routers equipped with chucks or adaptors.
- 1/2-Inch Diameter, 1/2-Inch Shank, 1-1/16-Inch Cutting Length.
- Super strength steel body and diamond cutting edges.
- For routing and sizing on ultra-hard and abrasive materials with excellent results.
- Performance lasting 30 times longer than traditional HW bits.
- Can be used on machining centres, CNC routers equipped with chucks or adaptors.
All images are provided to us by the manufacturer for illustrative purposes only. Please see item description for specifications.