1/2" Diamond Compression Bit 1-13/32" Cutting Length
Thanks to its diamond cutting edges, this bit guarantees 30 times longer performance than traditional carbide-tipped bits. It also features a super-strength steel body and a HW plunging tip. To be used for routing and sizing on ultra-hard and abrasive materials with excellent results. Can be used on machining centers, CNC routers equipped with chucks or adaptors.
- 1/2-Inch Diameter, 1/2-Inch Shank, 1-13/32-Inch Cutting Length.
- Super strength steel body and diamond cutting edges.
- For routing and sizing on ultra-hard and abrasive materials with excellent results.
- Performance lasting 30 times longer than traditional HW bits.
- Can be used on machining centres, CNC routers equipped with chucks or adaptors.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.