CMT Orange Tools, 183.310.02, 183-310-Series Chuck HSK-F63 LH for (ER40) Precision Collect
The ideal accessories for machining centres, point-to-point machines and CNC routers.
For Homag, Eima, IMA from 9/94, Dubus, Weeke, Biesse, SCM, Morbidelli and Masterwood machines.
- Extreme precision and reliability.
- Perfect tool centering.
- Defect-free rotation.
- Made from extremely high resistant steel.
- Precision grinding on all jointed parts.
- Extreme high rotation performance >= 15 HP – 20.000 RPM.
- For very efficient sizing on extreme unprecedented high feed speed.
- Excellent finishing quality on the workpiece and longer tool life.
- Sturdy design with reduced height to increase the work space between the machine and the piece.
- Safe and fast tool setup.
- Interchangeable collet clamps with radial grooves for secure parallel tool clamping.
- Wide clamping tolerance (-0.7mm).
- Right or left-hand rotation chucks with self clamping threads.
- Clamping nut with Woodruff radial grooves for c-spanners.
- Practical withdrawal sleeves with double differential threads for the chuck spindle.
- Central hexagonal low profile for easy tool clamping through a c-spanner.
- Designed and tested in collaboration with the most renowned machining and CNC router construction centres.
- Delivered in smart professional packaging.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.