CMT Orange Tools, 190.517.11, 1/2" x 3-1/2" Mortise Compression Upcut & Downcut 2-Edge Spiral Bit
Sharp technology with a new twist! This up/downcut spiral bit is made of a special super-micrograin carbide formula which makes the cutting edges very sharp. The new low-angle spiral is designed to shear wood cleanly and provide excellent chip ejection. As a result, the tool will run cooler and the cutting edges will last longer The spiral bit produces an excellent finish on both the lower and the upper side of your workpiece. Excellent cutting results and enhanced productivity.
- 1-3/8-Inch Cutting Length,13/64-Inch Minor Cutting Length, 3-1/2-Inch Overall Length.
- Premium Quality Solid Carbide. Excellent finish on both the workpiece upper/lower side.
- 2+2 cutting edges. For cutting, copying, sizing and routing wood products, plastic & laminates.
- For use on machining centers, point to point machines, CNC routers.
- Also for use on hand-held routers equipped with chucks or adaptors.