3/16" Downcut Spiral Bit
Sharp technology with a new twist! This downcut spiral bit is made of a special super-micrograin carbide formula which makes the cutting edges very sharp. The new low-angle spiral is designed to shear wood cleanly and provide excellent chip ejection. As a result, the tool will run cooler and the cutting edges will last longer The spiral bit produces an excellent finish on the upper side of your workpiece. Excellent cutting results and enhanced productivity.
- 3/4-Inch Cutting Length, 2 Cutting Edges, Right-Hand Rotation.
- Premium Quality Solid Carbide, Excellent finish on the workpiece upper side. Downward chip ejection.
- For cutting, copying, sizing and routing wood products, plastic & laminates.
- For use on machining centers, point to point machines, CNC routers.
- Also for use on hand-held routers equipped with chucks or adaptors.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.