1/2" Upcut Ball Nose Spiral Bit
Solid Carbide Upcut Ball Nose Spiral Bit featuring 2 cutting edges for cutting, copying, panel sizing and any routing applications in solid wood, or wood composites, plastic materials and laminates. High feed speed on well-clamped workpiece. Can used on maching centres, point to point machines, CNC routers and hand-held routers equipped with chucks or adaptors. High-quality carbide cutting edges, best finishing on the lower side of the workpiece, upward chip ejection. 1/2-Inch Cutting Diameter and 1/2-Inch Shank.
- 1/2-Inch Diameter, 1-1/4-Inch Cutting Length, 1/2-Inch-Shank
- Premium quality super-micrograin carbide, 2 upcut spiral cutting edges.
- For cutting, copying, panel sizing and any routing applications in solid wood or wood composites.
- High feed speed on well-clamped workpiece.
- Use on machining centers, point/point machines, CNC routers & handheld routers with chucks/adaptors.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.