Machines: radial arm saws and sliding compound miter saws.
Material: soft/hard wood, plywood and double-sided laminate.
- For fine finish crosscuts. The 5° negative hook limits splintering and climbing.
- Use on radial arm saws & sliding compound miter saws for cutting soft/hardwood, plywood & laminates.
- 0.118 kerf thickness, 0.098 plate thickness, -5° hook angle, 4ATB + 1 trapezoidal tooth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide teeth to last longer and deliver smooth cuts.
- Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps blade running cool, reduces pitch buildup, protects against corrosion.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.