3 x 9 x 57.5 Right-Hand Dowel Drill
XTreme boring bits to set a new standard for performance and value! This bit features new downcut round sharpening for a more precise cut and extra-fine micrograin carbide for endurance and a faster feed speed. We use the finest industrial quality micrograin carbide to produce very sharp cutting edges and improve cutting resistance. Tool has 2 spurs and 2 cutting edges.
- 9mm (23/64-Inch) cutting length, 57mm (2-1/4-Inch) overall length.
- Premium quality super-strength steel body and spiral portion with center point.
- 2 cutting edges, 2 spiral flutes, 2 negatively ground spurs.
- Used on boring machines alone or with chucks. Right-hand rotation.
- For drilling blind holes in solid wood, wood composites, plastic and laminated materials.