CMT Boring Bits
CMT 311.100.22 Dowel Drill 10 x 35 x 70 LH
- The unique tip has curved, negatively ground spurs to produce exceptionally clear bores with no rough -edges. Centre point balanced.
- Punte progettate per giunto ad espansione Halefe lxconnect sc 8/60.The cylindrical head is bigger than traditional tips and is extremely resistant to prolonged use.
- The plunge edge runs all the way to the centre of the bit to reduce drilling resistance and increase production speed. It lasts longer between sharpenings.
- The solid carbide construction guarantees an almost infinite number of resharpenings, and since it is a solid unit of carbide, it offers extra safety features.
- Ideal for hardwood and difficult composites such as particle boards, MDF and veneered wood.
- Excellent performance on high-speed boring units and CNC routers.
- Premium quality super-strength steel.
- Spiral portion coated with orange or black P.T.F.E.
- Extra-fine micrograin carbide spiral portion with centre point.
- 2 cutting edges (Z2).
- 2 spiral flutes.
- 2 curved, negatively ground spurs (V2).
- Parallel shank with driving flat and adjustable screw length.
CMT announces the series of solid carbide boring bits, now available from their extensive industrial line. These bits are entirely made of premium quality super micrograin carbide from Luxemburg.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.