CMT Orange Tools, 314.050.42, 5 x 30 x 70mm Left-Hand Flute Dowel Drill for Through Holes
XTreme boring bits to set a new standard for performance and value! This bit features new downcut round sharpening for a more precise cut and extra-fine micrograin carbide for endurance and a faster feed speed. We use the finest industrial quality micrograin carbide to produce very sharp cutting edges and improve cutting resistance. PTFE-Coating provides a non-stick surface that prevents residue accumulation on the bit, special metal shock resistant brazing guarantees a solid bond of every tip on every bit and the steel shank grinding allows for a perfectly-fitting insertion of your tool into your machine.
- 35mm (1-3/8-Inch) cutting length, 70mm (1-3/4-Inch) overall length.
- Premium quality super-strength steel body and spiral portion with center point.
- 2 cutting edges, 2 spiral flutes, PTFE-Coated.
- Used on boring machines and dowel drilling devices.
- Used for drilling through holes in solid wood, wood composites, plastic and laminated materials.