D=4 Left-Hand Countersink
Made of super-strength steel, 2 precision ground carbide tipped cutting edges, clamps directly onto the shank of the drills. Used for chamfering and drilling in solid wood, wood composites, plastic and laminated materials.
- Super-strength steel body, 2 precision ground carbide-tipped cutting edges.
- For assembly on the spiral head of the drill bit.
- To be used with CMT drills 306-307-308-309-344-346-372-373-374-375.
- For chamfering and drilling in solid wood, wood composites.
- Also for use on plastics and laminated materials.