D=12 Right-Hand Countersink
Made of super-strength steel, 2 precision ground carbide tipped cutting edges, clamps directly onto the shank of the drills. Used for chamfering and drilling in solid wood, wood composites, plastic and laminated materials.
- Super-strength steel body, 2 precision ground carbide-tipped cutting edges.
- For assembly on the spiral head of the drill bit.
- To be used with CMT drills 306-307-308-309-344-346-372-373-374-375.
- For chamfering and drilling in solid wood, wood composites.
- Also for use on plastics and laminated materials.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.