5 x 43 x 63 S=M10 Left-Hand Dowel Drill
Dowel drill with threaded shank to be used on Ayen, Holzma, Knoevenagel, Mayer and Torwegge machines. Tool features super-strength steel body, tungsten carbide tipped head with precision balanced center point. 2 precision ground cutting edges ensure precise cutting. Drill also features 4 spiral flutes and 2 spurs. To be used on boring machines equipped with chucks. Used to drill blind holes in solid wood, wood composites, plastic and laminated materials. Left-hand rotation.
- 43mm Cutting Length, 63mm Adjusting Length, 2 carbide-tipped cutting edges, 2 spurs, 4 flutes.
- Super strength steel body, Tungsten carbide tipped head with balanced center point.
- Use on Ayen, Holzma, Knoevenagel, Mayer, Torwegge machines.
- Use on boring machines equipped with chucks for drilling blind holes.
- Application on solid wood, wood composites, plastic and laminated materials.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.