10 x 43 x 63 S=M10 Left-Hand Dowel Drill
Dowel drill with threaded shank to be used on Ayen, Holzma, Knoevenagel, Mayer and Torwegge machines. Tool features super-strength steel body, tungsten carbide tipped head with precision balanced center point. 2 precision ground cutting edges ensure precise cutting. Drill also features 4 spiral flutes and 2 spurs. To be used on boring machines equipped with chucks. Used to drill blind holes in solid wood, wood composites, plastic and laminated materials. Left-hand rotation.
- 43mm Cutting Length, 63mm Adjusting Length, 2 carbide-tipped cutting edges, 2 spurs, 4 flutes.
- Super strength steel body, Tungsten carbide tipped head with balanced center point.
- Use on Ayen, Holzma, Knoevenagel, Mayer, Torwegge machines.
- Use on boring machines equipped with chucks for drilling blind holes.
- Application on solid wood, wood composites, plastic and laminated materials.