CMT Orange Tools, 368.070.11, 7 x 43 x 70 Right-Hand Flute Dowel Drill for Through Holes
Made of super-strength steel, spiral portion coated with orange PTFE, T.C.T. head with precision balanced center point. 2 Cutting edges, 2 spiral flutes, parallel shank with driving flat and length adjusting screw.
- 43mm (45/64-Inch) cutting length, 70mm (1-3/4-Inch) overall length.
- Premium quality super-strength steel body and spiral portion with center point.
- 2 cutting edges, 2 spiral flutes, PTFE-Coated. Used on boring machines and dowel drilling devices.
- For panels with a 40mm maximum thickness.
- Used for drilling through holes in solid wood, wood composites, plastic and laminated materials.