10 x 65 x 105 Left-Hand Four Flute Dowel Drill
XTreme dowell drill to set a new standard for performance and value! This bit features new downcut round sharpening for a more precise cut and extra-fine micrograin carbide for endurance and a faster feed speed. We use the finest industrial quality micrograin carbide to produce very sharp cutting edges and improve cutting resistance. Tool has 2 precision ground cutting edges and 2 negavitely ground spurs. PTFE-Coating provides a non-stick surface that prevents residue accumulation on the bit, special metal shock resistant brazing guarantees a solid bond of every tip on every bit and the steel shank grinding allows for a perfectly-fitting insertion of your tool into your machine.
- 65mm (2-9/16-Inch) Cutting length, 105mm (4-1/8-Inch) Overall Length, Right-Hand Rotation.
- Premium quality super-strength steel body and spiral portion with center point.
- 2 precision ground cutting edges, 4 spiral flutes, 2 negatively ground spurs.
- Drill blind holes in solid wood, wood composites, plastic and laminated materials.
- Use on boring machines equipped with adaptors or chucks.