CMT Orange Tools, 375.050.11, 5 x 40 x 70 Right-Hand Flute Dowel Drill for Through Holes
Made of super-strength steel, spiral portion coated with orange PTFE, T.C.T. head with precision balanced center point. 2 Cutting edges, 2 spiral flutes, parallel shank with driving flat and length adjusting screw.
- 40mm (1-37/64-Inch) cutting length, 70mm (2-3/4-Inch) overall length.
- Premium quality super-strength steel body and spiral portion with center point.
- 2 cutting edges, 4 spiral flutes, PTFE-Coated.
- Used on boring machines and dowel drilling devices for panels with a 30-35mm maximum thickness.
- Drill through holes in solid wood, wood composites, plastic and laminated materials.