CMT Orange Tools, 375.060.11, 6 x 40 x 70 Right-Hand Flute Dowel Drill for Through Holes
Made of super-strength steel, spiral portion coated with orange PTFE, T.C.T. head with precision balanced center point. 2 Cutting edges, 2 spiral flutes, parallel shank with driving flat and length adjusting screw.
- 40mm (1-37/64-Inch) cutting length, 70mm (2-3/4-Inch) overall length.
- Premium quality super-strength steel body and spiral portion with center point.
- 2 cutting edges, 4 spiral flutes, PTFE-Coated.
- Used on boring machines and dowel drilling devices for panels with a 30-35mm maximum thickness.
- Drill through holes in solid wood, wood composites, plastic and laminated materials.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.