CMT Orange Tools, 376.101.12, 10 x 15 x 57 S10 x 25 Left-Hand Dowel Drill with Countersink
Made of super-strength steel, spiral portion coated with orange PTFE, T.C.T. head with precision balanced center point. 2+2 precision ground cutting edges, 2 negatively ground spurs, 2 spiral flutes, parallel shank with driving flat and length adjusting screw. Used for drilling and countersinking in solid wood, wood composites, plastic and laminated materials. Suitable for high performance speed on boring machines equipped with adaptors or chucks.
- 15mm (19/32-Inch) Cutting Length, 57.5mm (2-1/4-Inch) Overall Length;
- Super-strength steel, HW head with precision balanced centre point.
- 2+2 precision ground cutting edges, 2 spiral flutes, parallel shank with driving flat and length adjusting screw.
- For drilling and countersinking in solid wood, wood composites, plastic and laminated materials.
- Suitable for high performance speed on boring machines equipped with adaptors or chucks.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.