• Premium quality super-strength steel.
• Spiral portion coating with black P.T.F.E.
• Extra-fine micrograin carbide spiral portion.
• 2 cutting edges (Z2).
• 2 spiral flutes.
To be used on Domino® machines to rout slots on solid wood and wood composites.
- 11mm (7/16-Inch) Cutting Length, 38mm (1-1/2-Inch) Overall Length.
- Premium quality super-strength steel body and spiral portion with center point.
- Black PTFE coating, 2 cutting edges, 2 spiral flutes.
- Use on Domino machines for routing slots on solid wood and wood composites.
- Festool machine DF500.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.