35mm S=1/2" Right-Hand Hinge Boring Bit
Hinge boring bits to set a new standard for performance and value! This bit features new downcut round sharpening for a more precise cut and extra-fine micrograin carbide for endurance and a faster feed speed. We use the finest industrial quality micrograin carbide to produce very sharp cutting edges and improve cutting resistance.
- 2-23/64-Inch Overall Length, Right-Hand Rotation.
- Super-strength steel and cutter portion coated with black P.T.F.E. coating.
- Tungsten carbide tipped head with precision balanced center point. Ideal for hinges & blind holes.
- 2 precision ground cutting edges, 2 negatively ground spurs.
- Use on drilling machines, handheld routers in wood, wood composites and laminated materials.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.