CMT Boring Bits
CMT 521.002.11 Solid Carbide Countersink 90 degreeDiameter 3/4 inch RH
- For making 90° countersunk blind holes accepting flat-head fasteners that sit flush with the surface.
- 3 wear-resistant precision ground cutting edges providing a smooth finish on hardened materials.
- Solid carbide tool that is harder than cobalt steel, providing a longer tool life at higher speeds.
- Parallel shank to accommodate most drill chucks.
- Suitable for wood, wood-based, non-ferrous materials and metal.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.