• soft, hardwood and plywood
• chipboard, MDF, veneered, laminated and table top (pre-drill the laminate/melamine by using left-hand rotation for clean finishing)
• gypsum, plasterboard, fibercement board, Eternit®
• plastics (Trespa®, PVC, nylon, polyester)
• fiberglass and acrylic glass
• soft tiles (surface hardness ?6 Mohs), solid bricks and bricks with cavities, aerated concrete blocks, lightweight aggregate blocks and breeze blocks, soft density lime-sandstone building blocks (max 30 N/mm2 hardness); for hardness >30 N/mm2 use the diamond dry hole saws.
3/4" Multi-Purpose Hole Saw TCT
• Perfect round back plate.
• Fast & easy center drill change.
• Large chip clearance slots.
Long lasting construction grade carbide
Cutting teeth are made of a special formulated construction grade carbide which provides a longer cutting life.
Secured tooth technology
As a result of the latest technology, teeth are secured to prevent any breakage during impact with hard materials.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.