CMT Hole Saws
CMT 550-048 Multi-Purpose Hole Saw Tct 1-7/8 inch
- Perfect round back plate.
- Fast & easy center drill change.
- Large chip clearance slots.
- Cutting teeth are made of a special formulated construction grade carbide which provides a longer cutting life.
- As a result of the latest technology, teeth are secured to prevent any breakage during impact with hard materials.
- Soft, hardwoods and plywood.
- Chipboard, MDF, veneered, laminated and table top (pre-drill the laminate/melamine by using left-hand rotation for clean finishing).
- Gypsum, plasterboard, fibercement boards, Eternit.
- Plastics (PVC, nylon, Trespa, polyester).
- SoftTiles (surface hardness ≤6 Mohs), solid bricks and bricks with cavities, aerated concrete blocks, lightweight aggregate blocks and breeze blocks, soft density limes and stone building blocks (max 30 N/mm2 hardness); for hardness >30 N/mm2 use Dia-mond dry hole saws.
Cutting depth 2-3/64"
Number of cutting edges 2
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.