CMT 694.008.31 Finger Joint Cutter Head
- Hard aluminum alloy body with high resistance to tensile and yield stress.
- 2 HWM knives (49,6x11,9x1,5mm - Z2).
- Tools for manual feed (MAN).
- Pins for the automatic positioning of the knives
- The CMT professional finger joint cutter head makes the strongest side-to-side joints on all wood types and composites. The tightness of the joint and the maximum surface area for glue application ensure that the joint itself is stronger than an unworked piece of wood. Maximum thickness 47mm (1-7/8"). Ideal for molding manufactures and furniture makers. For use on spindle moulder machines, double-end tenoner and shaper machines. Suitable for all materials, but ideal on solid wood and panel materials.
Bore Diameter 1-1/4"
Number of cutting edges 2
Repetitions per minute 7300~11500
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.