CMT CNC Chucks & Cutters
CMT 992.081.ER25 Kinetic Dust Extractor D=80mm RH for Chuck Clamps
Install & Remove as a clamping nut.
- Health & Safety.
- Tool performance and cut quality.
- Recomended for Nesting and Routing operations.
- No waisted time during process.
- Replaces the standard clamping nut.
- Suitable for any collet chucks with standard router bits.
- Available for ER32-ER40-EOC25(DIN6388) collets.
- The thick ceramic coat gives to KDE an anti-corrosion, anti-friction and ant-static surface.
- Tool body in the light alloy.
- Better air quality.
- Good performances even at low RPM: from 6,000 up to 20,000 RPM.
- Material: chipboard, coated chipboard, MDF, Corian, Plasterboard, OSB, HPL.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.