37 piece Multipurpose Set for Oscillating Multi-Tools:
- blades (in two sizes) for making cuts in wood, plastic, drywall, sheet metal, profiles and tubing in aluminum and copper.
- segmented blade for cutting wood and metal.
- scraper for removing carpet adhesive/glue residues as well as paint and varnish residues.
- rasp in carbide for grinding/sanding/removal of tiles, drywall, and cement, wood and building materials.
- specially designed blade to remove mortar, cementitious materials, cement and stone, even in hard to reach corners.
- sanding pad and sanding sheets (60, 100, 180 grit).
High quality professional tools!
|QUANTITY||W (mm / inches )||I ( mm )||TPI|
|OMM09-X1||1||10mm / 3-8"||28mm / 1-1/8"||18|
|OMM12-X1||1||32mm / 1-1/4"||40mm / 1-1/8"||18|
|OMM17-X1||1||87mm / 3-7/16"||20|
|OMM20-X1||1||52mm / 2-1/16"||45mm / 1-3/4"|
|OMM25-X1||1||80mm / 3-1/8"|
|OMM29-X1||1||65mm / 2-9/16"|
|OMM30-X1||11||93mm / 3-5/8"|
|OMA30060-X10||10||93mm / 3-5/8"|
|OMA30100-X10||10||93mm / 3-5/8"|
|OMA30180-X10||10||93mm / 3-5/8"|
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.