The 1-1/2 Inch Spline Shank Rotary Hammer (DH38YE2) is the next generation in Metabo HPT hammer technology. Compared to its predecessor the DH38YE, the DH38YE2 packs power into a more ergonomic body that is 2.9 lbs lighter, while delivering less vibration and a lower noise level.
The DH38YE2 is designed for drilling holes in concrete for anchors or rebar, demolishing and chiseling concrete, cutting, digging, tamping or driving ground rods.
Features of the Spline Shank Rotary Hammer
- POWERFUL: 8.4 Amp motor delivers 950 watts of input power for maximum productivity
- IMPACT: 5.9 ft/lbs of impact energy for faster drilling and chiseling through concrete
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 14.1 lbs
- DUEL MODES: Two modes of operation - hammer only and hammer drilling controlled by the simple turn of a knob
- LOW VIBRATION: Levels of only 18.8m/s2 (full load) for more comfortable operation in hand
- LOW NOISE: Only 95.2 dB (full load) for a less noisy work environment
- Safety clutch shuts down rotation in the event of a bound bit for improved user protection
- DUST RESISTANT: Cover protects the tool from dust and debris and prolongs tool life
- BRUSHES: Auto-stop carbon brushes prevent motor damage and are accessible for simple maintenance checks
- GRIP: Soft elastomer handle provides a secure grip and absorbs vibration for comfort and control during operation
- SIDE HANDLE: Adjustable 360 degree side handle provides better control and can be removed easily
Included with the Spline Shank Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle (330209)
- Dust Cover (993245)
- Depth Stopper (971786)
- Case (331965)
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.