SAVE $100 WITH THIS METABO HPT (Hitachi) BUNLE DEAL
3-1/4" Coil Framing Nailer | Metabo HPT NV83A5
How do you make the best even better? Simple, you listen to what your customers want and you make it happen. Easier to maintain…Done! Interchangeable parts with the original tool…Done! Less parts in the trigger…Done! No composite parts in the trigger…Done! Add a rafter hook…Done! The NV83A5 is not only a tool for the pro it’s also the tool that provides an answer to the pros needs. Relying on the same cylinder valve drive system as the original NV83A, the NV83A5 offers both a rapid response and some serious driving power. The side load pop-out magazine only adds convenience to an already awesome tool.
Features of the Coil Framing Nailer
- POWER AND SPEED: Cylinder valve drive mechanism provides quick response and rapid, powerful driving
- AWARD: Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 7 years running (2014 - 2020) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- APPLICATIONS: For wall sheathing, roof decking, subflooring, packing and crating work, and more
- SELECTIVE ACTUATION: Selectable trigger mode; choose contact or single sequential actuation mode via switch in the trigger
- FASTENERS: Accepts 16° wire coil nails from 2-IN - 3-1/4-IN
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 8.8 lbs (or 9.1 lbs if the rafter hook is installed) lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- QUICK RELOAD: Side load pop-out magazine for fast and easy reloads
- RAFTER HOOK: Can be positioned on left or right side depending on user preference
- HARDENED CLAW TIP: Resists wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when driving at an angle or toe-nailing
- OPEN NOSE DESIGN: Allows for easy extraction of a jammed nail
RIPMAX(TM) 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw (C7URM)
is designed for power and speed. It is 40% faster than previous models delivering an impressive 6,800 RPM! It cuts quickly and smoothly through any piece of lumber, OSB, 2x4's, LVL, plywood and other typical framing material.
The RIPMAX(TM) circular saw features a powerful 15 Amp motor, and a stamped aluminum base with reinforced ribbing for unmatched durability. The wider trigger and easy to grasp slim handle provide added comfort during use. The handle is designed closer to the blade giving the circular saw a more balanced and ergonomic feel. A blower clears the cut line of debris for convenience. An easy to access bevel adjustment lever allows for 0-55 degree bevel cuts with positive stops at 0, 45, and 55 degrees.
Features of the RipMax 7 1/4 inch Circular Saw
- POWER: Powerful 15 AMP motor with improved design provides an impressive 6800 RPM no load speed and delivers up to 40% faster cutting speed
- BEVEL: Capacity of 0 - 55 degrees, with positive stop at 0, 45, and 55 degree
- AWARD: Metabo HPT C7UR/C7URM RipMax Pro 7 1/4 inch circular saw was named the Best Corded Circular Saw Overall in 2020 by Pro Tool Reviews
- CUT CAPACITY: 1-27/32-In at 45 degree and 2-3/8-In at 90 degree
- LOW VIBRATION: Innovative anti-vibration system for increased comfort and total control
- ERGONIC DESIGN: Handle designed closer to the blade for a more balanced and ergonomic feel
- CORD HOOK: Unique cord hook- repositions the cord for cutting convenience
- BASE: First of its kind durable ribbed stamped aluminum base with scale for durability and accurate cuts
- DUST BLOWER: Dust blower function clears the cutting path of dust
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
Included with the RipMax 7 1/4 inch Circular Saw:
- 7-1/4" 24T Premium Framing VPR Blade (115429)
- Hex Bar Wrench (872422)
- Carrying Bag (371108)
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.