- LAST SEEN feature helps reduce wasted time and money by providing the street address of where your impact driver was last in range of your Tool Connect™-enabled device
- Easily and quickly assign tools to jobsites and users on the Tool Connect™ Inventory Manager software, increasing accountability and reducing lost tools
- Receive diagnostics on your impact driver like internal coin cell battery life, temperature, number of trigger pulls, and how long the tool has been running
- Set "disable when out of range" alerts to help deter unauthorized use or theft
- Once you've downloaded the Tool Connect™ app, easily pair with the app by holding down the pair button on the tool foot for 3-5 seconds
- Customize your impact driver from your Tool Connect™ app, including speed and torque, the Precision Drive™ control feature and LED light brightness and delay
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 75% more runtime vs. 18V NiCad brushed motors
- Compact (5.3" front to back), lightweight (2.8 lbs without battery) design fits into tight areas
- Use Precision Drive™ in speed 1 for precise applications and added control
- One-handed loading 1/4" hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, accepts 1" bit tips
The DCF888 Cordless Impact Driver is based on the latest DEWALT® XR® Brushless Impact Driver (DCF887). Integrated Bluetooth® technology connects to the Tool Connect™ free mobile app and Inventory Manager web portal so you can track, manage and customize the tool. With Bluetooth® integrated within the tool, you do not need a Tool Connect® battery to utilize tracking functionality. The Tool Connect™ 3-part inventory management solution includes the app and Inventory Manager web portal that work together to help you better communicate updates from the field to the office. You will get updates regarding the whereabouts of tools, materials and equipment, meaning your assets are tracked during the day and accountability is placed on appropriate crew members. Use Tool Connect™ tools along with Tool Connect™ batteries, Connector and Tag for a complete inventory management solution.
- (1) DCF888 Tool Connect Impact Driver - Tool only
- Anvil Type 1/4" Quick Release Hex Shank
- Bluetooth Connectivity Up to 100 ft
- Integrated Battery Life 3 Yrs.
- Max Speed 3250 rpm
- Max Torque (in-lbs) 1825 in-lbs
- # of Speed Settings 3
- Power Tool Type Cordless
- System 20V MAX
- Tool Length 5.3 in
- Tool Weight 2.8 lbs
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.