- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated gears for long life and durability
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Two-finger rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360 side handle enhances control and adds versatility
- Applications include spade bit drilling, self-feed bit drilling, hole saw drilling and auger bit drilling in wood, twist bit drilling and hole saw drilling in steel
- Independently certified to meet applicable standards
Chuck Type Keyed
Amps 8.5 Amps
No Load Speed 0-1000 rpm
Max Watts Out 600 W
Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit) 1-1/2"
Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw) 3-1/2"
Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit) 1/2"
Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed) 2-1/8"
Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit) 1-1/8"
Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw) 2"
Gear Reduction Double
Handle Style Pistol Grip Design
Anti-Slip Grip N/A
Anti-Lock Control No
Spindle Lock N/A
Tool Weight 4.2 lbs
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.