Dewalt D25901K Specifications:
•Impact Energy: 3.7-18.5 ft/lbs
•Amps: 14 Amps
•Max Watts Out: 750W
•Loaded Speed: 1,020-2,040 bpm
•Variable Impact Control Dial: 19 Settings
•Chisel Rotation: One-step, 12 Positions
•Tool Length: 26.8"
•Weight (tool only): 21.6 lbs
Dewalt D25901K Includes:
•360° adjustable side handle
•Heavy-duty kit box
Dewalt D25901K Features:
- 14.0 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Active Vibration Control (AVC) reduces vibration resulting in less user fatigue and more productivity
- Non-air pumping beatpiece eliminates masonry dust from entering the unit extending tool and seal life
- Spring-loaded dust seals ensure longer seal life
- Variable Impact Control Dial (19 settings) ensures accurate impact energy depending on the application
- Large on/off rocker switch allows for easy single finger operation
- One-step chisel rotation (12 positions) allows the user to quickly and accurately adjust the chisel, not the tool
- Large rear rubber handle allows easy operation with 1 or 2 hands
- Variable position side handle allows 360° rotation and 150° adjustment for ease of use
- In-line design for easy operation of tool in horizontal or vertical applications
- SDS Max toolholder with rubber dampers absorb energy providing longer life
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.