The DCS391B 20V MAX* 6-1/2 in. circular saw with a 6-1/2 in. carbide tipped blade operates on a powerful 5150 rpm motor with a 0 to 50-degree bevel capacity on a lightweight and durable magnesium shoe.
- 5150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- 0-50° bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2 in. carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge
- Depth of Cut at 45° 1-5/8 in
- Speed 5,150 rpm
- Power Tool Type Cordless
- Blade Diameter 6-1/2"
- Bevel Capacity 50 °
- Depth of Cut at 90° 2-1/8 in
- Tool Weight 7 lbs
- System 20V MAX*
- * Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
- DCS391 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw
- 6-1/2 in. Carbide-tipped Blade
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.