The D25301D Dust Extractor Telescope w/ Hose for SDS Rotary Hammers filters dust and debris during high performance drilling. Dust extraction lasts two seconds after drill is switched off for an efficient clean.
- Integrated depth stop
- Optimized compact design for tight spaces and visibility
- Fits DEWALT 7/8" and 1" SDS+ rotary hammers
- Dust extractor telescope and side handle fits DEWALT corded and cordless SDS+ rotary hammers 1" and below.
- Up to 5/8" diameter carbide drill bit may be used.
- Replaceable dust nozzle.
- Connect to DWV012 HEPA vac with DWV9130
- Quick Fit system for easy tool free attachment and release
- Light Weight at 2.6 lbs.
- CHUCK TYPE SDS+
- FOR TOOL TYPE ROTARY HAMMER
- MAX DRILLING DEPTH 4 IN
- OPTIMAL DRILLING RANGE 5/32 - 5/8 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 2.6 LBS
INCLUDES : Dust Extractor Telescope, Side-Handle, and Hose
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.