DeWALT DW5456 - 3/4" x 16" x 18" SDS+ Hammer Bit
SDS Plus 2 Cutter Drill Bits have a strong tapered core to help resist flute breaks, especially when drilling deep holes. For optimal drilling speeds, the two-stage flute design features a variable helix pattern that quickly moves debris away from the contact zone. Plus, the two sharp, carbide-cutting edges deliver clean, round holes for secure anchor installation. These bits are made in Germany and are GUARANTEED TOUGH® – so tough that DeWALT offers a NO BREAK GUARANTEE*.
- Strong core: Tapered core for bit strength and maximum durability, especially when drilling deep holes
- Aggressive material removal: Two stage flute design with variable helix pattern allows for efficient debris removal
- Clean, round holes: Two sharp cutting edges for true holes
- Wear mark indicator: For accurate diameter of holes
- NO BREAK GUARANTEE: If your bit fails for any reason while the wear mark is still visible, DeWALT will replace it (excludes: DW5400, DW5401, DW5401B25)
Diameter 3/4 in
Usable Length 16 in
Overall Length 18 in
Pack Size 1
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.